Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 7, 2009

Primers - whether to bother?


I always thought primers were a way of cosmetic brands selling you another product and would add another time consuming stage to my already too long make up regime.

This is until I tried Smashbox Photofinish Primer. It is truly a superstar product! You only need a small amount, maybe 1 small pump.

I have combination skin with a slightly oily t-zone so i concentrate it on my cheek area and take it right up to my lower lash line and right down to my jaw line with a miniscule amount on my forehead and nose.

I leave it to set for a minute then apply my foundation/tinted moisturiser over it. I find my make up goes on really really smooth and even over the primer. Where it really excels though is in photographs (hence the name!). Your skin just seems to glow and looks incredibly flawless. I used it on the bride and bridesmaids at my best friend's recent wedding and it went down a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels