Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Clarins Beauty Flash Eye Revive - An early morning life saver

I remember a time when Clarins Beauty Flash Balm was always towards the top of any magazine's 100 Best Beauty products but it seems to have gone out of fashion of late.

Last week I got a little sample of the Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash at Sephora and was very sceptical before trying it.

Dabbed a little under each eye this morning and all I can say is WOW. I was not expecting it to do anything other that being maybe a little cooling and refreshing but I genuinely saw a lift around my lower eye area.

Big recommendation from me...now weighing up whether to commit to a whole tube.

Check out the reviews on Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels